Stay tuned to www.cardekho.com for news, comparison and reviews.
How to change the engine oil:
Before checking the engine oil in the vehicle, check the following points.
1. Make sure the vehicle engine is not running. Let the engine cool down before checking the engine oil level.
2. Make sure the vehicle is on stable ground for accurate reading.
3. Locate the engine oil dipstick. Usually, it has a bright yellow color on the top.
4. Remove the dipstick from the engine oil cartridge.
5. Check the level and color of the oil then use your fingers to check the viscosity.
6. If the oil is below the specified level or dark color or if it is thick, you need to change the engine oil.
Video credits to CarDekho YouTube channel