In this video, 1A Auto shows you how to replace the ECT sensor and its case. This video applies to Jeep Liberty, years 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12 and 13.
1. Removal of Serpentine belt 0:42
2. Remove the tensioner 1:06
3. Draining the coolant 1:41
4. Remove the thermostat 2:16
5. Installation of the new thermostat 2:56
6. Reinstalling the tensioner 3:52
7. Replacing Serpentine Belt 4:29
8. Filling the coolant 5:57
Although 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no representations, promises or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or enforceability content. No information contained in this video shall create an explicit or implicit warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All DIY projects carry risks. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible for any damages (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any published information in this video.
Video credits to 1A Auto Parts YouTube channel